Change projects in companies are extremely complex processes. So how do you successfully lead your company or your team through change processes? In my workshops based on the innovative ActeeChange method, you will clearly experience the mechanisms and connections of change phases, resistance and leadership styles. Train your change competence and apply what you have learned in practice in order to transfer the experience optimally into your work practice.
- The complexity of a change project becomes a tangible or comprehensible and descriptive reality through simulation.
- The effect of different change interventions becomes comprehensible.
- You train your change competence in a playful way and can apply it directly in your own practice.
- You learn how to optimise change processes in terms of impact, speed and sustainability by means of targeted change interventions.
- You try out management and leadership-oriented measures in the change process and learn to use them depending on the situation.
For whom the workshops were developed
- In this workshop you executives, project managers and change managers will learn which options for action can be used to successfully design and manage change processes.
- Persons responsible for personnel and organisational development will experience the different mechanisms of action in change processes in practical simulation.
What you can expect
- The cycle of change: The 6 phases of each change and what distinguishes them.
- Overcoming resistance: Recognising, understanding and dealing with the 3 levels of human resistance.
- In 8 steps to success: Objectives, content and the right timing for the 8 basic steps of successful change.
- Change Management Simulation: Testing the announcement, implementation and anchoring of change using a real case study of a global change project and experiencing the 6 phases, 3 levels and 8 steps.
- Anchoring of new methods and techniques: Practice-related reflection of previous experiences in the team, transfer of the learned methods to your own change project and consulting at eye level.
The methods of the workshop
- Development of different theories and tools for the targeted deployment in change projects
- Practical simulation of resistance and success steps in the change cycle using an international change project: Which measures have the greatest effect at which point in time? What kind of leadership leads when to success? Successfully lead a team of typical corporate characters through the change process, from announcement to implementation and anchoring. The aim of the simulation is to take as many employees as possible along the entire change cycle. Decide about communication and intervention. Apply different interventions and experience the reaction of the workforce.
- Reflection work and change of perspective
The workshops will be conducted in German. In order to guarantee a high-quality event, the number of participants is limited. Your registration is binding and will be booked by us in the order in which it is received.
Managing Change Successfully – An Interactive Change Management Simulation.
08.-09. October 2019 in Mainz
Venue: Atrium Hotel, Flugplatzstr. 44, 55126 Mainz
05.-06. November 2019 in Berlin
Venue: Marriott Hotel, Inge-Beisheim-Platz 1, 10785 Berlin
26.-27. November 2019 in Dusseldorf
Venue: City Andreas Quartier, Mühlenstr. 32, 40213 Düsseldorf
Are you interested in an in-house workshop? I would be happy to make you an offer for your individual workshop in German or English.
Successful leadership in the change process
Experience what makes change successful and optimise your change process. During the open workshops with the interactive change management simulation, you will gain intensive insights into complex change projects and experience how you can successfully shape the change process. At the same time, you will train your change competence through a perfect mix of theory and practice.