Change projects in companies tend to be extremely complex processes. So how do you successfully lead your company or your team through change processes? In my workshops based on the innovative ActeeChange method you will experience the mechanisms and correlations of change phases, resistance and leadership styles. Train your change competence and apply what you have learned in practice in order to transfer the experience optimally into your work practice.
- The complexity of a change project becomes a tangible or comprehensible and descriptive reality through simulation.
- The effect of different change interventions becomes calculable.
- You train your change competence playfully and can apply it directly in your own practice.
- By means of targeted change interventions you will learn how to optimise change processes in effect, speed and sustainability.
- You will test management- and leadership-oriented measures in the change process and learn how to deploy them depending on the situation.
For whom the workshops were developed
- In this workshop, managers, project managers and change managers learn which options for action can be applied to successfully design and manage change processes.
- In practical simulations, those responsible for personnel and company development experience the different mechanisms of action in change processes.
What you can expect
- The cycle of change: The 6 phases of each change and what defines them
- Overcoming resistance: Recognising, understanding and dealing with the 3 levels of human resistance
- With 8 steps to success: Goals, contents and the right timing for the 8 basic steps of successful change
- Change simulation: Test the announcement, implementation and anchoring of change in the company with the ActeeChange method you experience the 6 phases, 3 levels and 8 steps on the basis of the real case study of a global change project.
- Anchoring methods and techniques: The new methods and techniques transferred in the course of reflection into your daily work – practice-oriented reflection of previous experiences in the team and consulting at eye level
The methods of the workshop
- Elaboration of different theories and tools for the targeted deployment in change projects
- Simulating resistance and success steps in the change cycle on the basis of an international change project: Which measures unfold their greatest impact at what point in time? What kind of leadership leads when to success? Successfully guide a team of typical business characters from announcement to implementation through the change process. The aim of the simulation is to take as many employees as possible with you through the entire cycle. Decide about communication and intervention. Use different interventions and experience the reactions of the staff.
- Reflection work and change of perspective
Open workshops 2019
Successful management of change – an interactive change management simulation
25.-26. June 2019 in Hamburg
Venue: MADISON Hotel, Schaarsteinweg 4, 20459 Hamburg, Germany
08.-09. October 2019 in Mainz
Venue: Atrium Hotel, Flugplatzstr. 44, 55126 Mainz, Germany
05.-06. November 2019 in Berlin
Venue: Marriott Hotel, Inge-Beisheim-Platz 1, 10785 Berlin, Germany
Successful leadership in the change process
Experience what makes change successful and optimise your change process. Within the framework of the open workshops with the interactive Change-Management-Simulation, you will gain intensive insights into complex change projects and you experience how you can successfully shape the change process. At the same time, you train your change competence through a perfect mix of theory and practice.